Reverse dieting is the process of bringing your calories up to maintenance levels. This is commonly done after a dieting phase, but can be implemented to help with consistency with your diet, for those who are low calorie from chronic dieting, or someone wanting to build muscle without the fat gain of going into a surplus.
- Initial macro setting (this meets you where you are at whether it’s a deficit or unsure)
- New estimated maintenance calorie target
(3 ranges provided: lower, mid & upper end of maintenance range)
- Recommendations on calorie increases over the course of 4-8 weeks
- Complete Reverse with Em Guide with what to expect, how to reverse, and how to know when you’re at maintenance
- Complete Macro Tracking Nutrition Guide: weighing and measuring food, setting up MFP, tracking alcohol, MFP tips, creating recipes, adjusting macros for when weight loss plateaus, calorie cycling, and more.
- Recipes with macro breakdowns
- Eating on the go guide
After purchase, you’ll be emailed a questionnaire to complete (make sure to check your junk mail). You will receive your plan within 48 business hours.
*This is not a meal plan.
*This is not ongoing coaching, this is a one-time setting